Friday, March 2, 2012

Brazen Claws Land Raider

My Chapter Master and his Command Group needed a suitable ride, so a Land Raider Redeemer fit the bill.  I took these pictures before I did any weathering, but they'll do for now.





For the Brazen Claws symbol on the front right fender and the left rear door I printed out a picture of the symbol and traced it onto some plasticard and cut it out from there.  I think the result came out pretty good.
This Land Raider may not be as tricked out as Marneus Calgar's, but the Brazen Claws are not as ostentatious as their brother Ultramarines, I guess.



6 comments:

Vitor said...

Looking Good!

Kyr Gkikas said...

awesome work man!

Big D said...

Nice. I love the quad paint scheme. Did you use an airbrush on this? I can't imagine getting as straight a line as you did without using masking tape and an airbrush.

Dan Eldredge said...

Nope, I did it all by hand. :) It has a black undercoat, so I had to paint a lot of coats of paint to get a (relatively) smooth finish. With each pass at the edges I could straighten any mistakes I had made on the previous coat.

Unknown said...

Looks really nice man. I to play the Brazen claw but know few that have a force like yours. I do want to ask if you paint and then sell them as well?

Dan Eldredge said...

Thank you! I have done commissions before--this is the most recent: http://wfarcadia.blogspot.com/2016/04/commission-us-marine.html