Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Death Company Marine

Here's the first member of my Death Company, Brother Elemiah.
It's hard to tell, but I tried to give him a very angsty, sleepless complexion. The pale skin didn't come out quite as starkly pale as I planned. For his eyes I wanted to make them look bloodshot with dark circles under them, so after I painted most of the face, I gave both eye-sockets a wash of red gore, which I think came out good, but doesn't show up well in the photo.
I still need to flock his base, so that part's not quite done yet.

2 comments:

suneokun said...

Crikey, he's a fire hazard with all those oaths!

Emo-marines, FTW!

suneokun said...

I've posted you up as one of my "Stylish bloggers" see here: http://pathfinder-devilin.blogspot.com/2011/05/stylish-blogger-who-me.html